From conception to completion everything under one roof makes your life easier.
Best Times to Post on Social Media for Engagement
With billions of active users on Social Media across different channels, selecting an appropriate time to post is very important now a days. Same goes for Scheduling the posts for future using different tools such as Hoot suite. Selecting a right time is very important to increase the engagement and reach.
Today everyone is now bombarding with hundreds of articles across the web and its…
10 Tips For Writing Content
Having content that brings people to you page is important. Here are a few tips that will help you build content for your website, blog, and social media pages.
1. Find your target audience. It’s important that you know who you want looking at your page or buying your product.
2. Position yourself as an expert. You want your audience to see you as a source of information that they can trust, but it is important that they understand what they are reading. Try to write your content in simple language and avoid using jargon that they would not comprehend. In is used it must be thoroughly explained.
3. Know what others are posting. It helps to know what others in your field are saying. This will help you further educate yourself and see what is working well for others.
4. Write your own content. This is helpful because no one else will have the same piece as you do.
5. Share others’ content. Although it is great to write your own content, sharing other writers’ content can be helpful, as long as you give them credit for their work.
6. Write about what people are searching. One of the great things about writing great content is that it maximizes your SEO (Search Engine Optimization). This will help people find your website.
7. Use keywords that people would search. When choosing keywords for a blog post, use things that people would search so that they are more likely to find your content.
8. Use Hashtags. It is common knowledge that hashtags are not just for Twitter anymore. When posting to social media sites use hashtags to help lead people to your posts.
9. Break large topics into smaller ideas. Sometimes content seems few and far between. If you break large topics into small portions and give more detail it will expand the number of blogs or posts that you have.
10. Use videos and pictures. Pictures and videos draw attention to your posts and blogs and may be the reason they choose to read it!
follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- #HubSpot twitter.com/HubSpot/status…
4 days ago
- Agencies have an array of clients. Here's The Top 8 Digital Marketing Trends for Law Firms in #2016 po.st/Y0RWG6 via @po_st
1 week ago
- Best Times to Post on Social Media for Engagement - aoonsafdar: Best Times to Post on Social Media... tmblr.co/Z17Qcp1-xW3s4
4 weeks ago