From conception to completion everything under one roof makes your life easier.
Happy #NationalPetDay everyone! Check out Perception’s pets and remember to give some extra love to your pets’ today!
With social media changing constantly, it can be a challenge for a business to stay current. Social media marketing, more specifically posting on social media platforms, can be made easier with knowledge of how people use the platforms that you are using. So, do your research. It is important that business pages are kept up to date and are posted to often, keeping followers interested. Here are five tips for posting to social media that will keep your followers engaged.
- Position yourself and your business as the expert. Post tips, informative blogs, and how-to videos. Not only are you showing your knowledge of the field, but your business is constantly in the eye of your followers and they will keep that in mind when they are in need of a product or service that is offered.
- Be current. Share industry news, links to relevant websites, and facts that will help your followers stay informed. This prevents your followers from getting bored of hearing about your business.
- Keep your page easy to scan. Use images, info-graphics, and memes so that important information is front and center. Images grab the attention of your readers and allows them to read quickly, which, after all, is the goal of social media. You get bonus points if you add some employee photos at an event or outing.
- Keep it informative. The majority of posts from a business should be informative, rather than promotional. Followers will become frustrated if you are trying to sell them something with every post they see from your business. Avoid being unfollowed by mixing your promotions in with fun posts about your business and information that customers will find interesting and that will help them in some way.
- Give a call to action. Ask visitors to your page for reviews, likes, shares, and follows. By asking people to act in some way they will be spending more time on your page and you will have more of a chance to make an impact on them. Another way to keep people interacting is to give them a reason to visit your website or to give you a call.
These tips will help get you and your business started on social media or will help established pages to stay fresh. Whether you choose to focus on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or any of the many other platforms that are available, you can use these five tips to better your business and connect to your customers.
5 Quick Tips For Designing Better Infographics!